At Allied we maintain a desired level of quality in the services we provide, especially by the means of attention to every stage of the service we deliver to achieve optimum service.
We strive to provide our customers with services that meet or exceed their expectations.
We are committed to continuous improvement and have established a Quality Management System which provides a framework for measuring and improving our performance.
We have therefore implemented systems and procedures to support the business in our aim to deliver total customer satisfaction, including:
• Regular gathering and monitoring of customers feedback
• Inspection Audits – using this system across all our services, we are able to ensure an efficient and professional workplace
• A customer complaints procedure
• Selection and performance monitoring of suppliers against set criteria
• Recruitment, training, retention and development for our employees
• Regular audits of our internal processes
• Measurable quality objectives which reflect our business aims
• Management reviews of audit results, customer feedback and complaints
Drug & Alcohol Policy
Allied strictly adheres to our Drug and Alcohol Policy. The Policy outlines the processes in identifying and/or dealing with drugs and alcohol in the workplace. It is applicable to all personnel including
contractors within Allied.
The Policy defines the obligations of all employees and contractors, as a condition of employment, to work in a fit state. This includes the obligations of fellow employees and contractors to notify their
supervisor of any employee or contractor who does not appear to be in a fit state to work.
The Policy outlines the procedure for random testing and the right to remove an employee or contractor from the work site.
WHS & EWS Safety System
- Allied manage our safety system through:Injury and Incident Management
Allied has developed and maintains a reporting and corrective action system and register of all injuries and incidents that occur in relation to the delivery of services.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Allied provides, records and maintains PPE for its staff.
Risk assessments of the services provided to clients are prepared and reviewed annually. This assessment forms part of our Operations Plan.
Safe Work Method Statements
A documented safe system of work is developed and implemented at all sites.
Site inductions and Training
Allied develops and maintains generic and site specific induction and training that is applicable all staff by site. A register of completed inductions and training is maintained.
Appropriate levels of WHS Induction are provided to staff, which is documented and maintained by client and site.
Allied maintain WHS records in a detailed yet legible format.